How to See How Long You’ve Been Subscribed to Someone on Youtube on Mobile
Have you ever wondered how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube? As a frequent mobile user, I understand the frustration of not being able to easily find this information. In this article, I’ll show you a simple method to see how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube using your mobile device.
When it comes to checking your subscription duration on YouTube’s mobile app, the process may not be as straightforward as on desktop. However, with a little bit of exploration, you can uncover this hidden feature. By following a few steps and navigating through the app’s settings, you’ll be able to discover the exact length of time since you hit that subscribe button.
Finding the Subscription Duration on YouTube Mobile App
If you’re curious to know how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube using the mobile app, you’ll be glad to know that it’s a straightforward process. Here’s how you can easily find out:
- Open the YouTube app: Launch the YouTube mobile app on your device. Ensure that you are logged in with your account.
- Go to your subscriptions: Navigate to the “Subscriptions” tab by tapping on the icon resembling a house located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Find the channel: Scroll through your list of subscribed channels and locate the one for which you want to determine your subscription duration.
- Access channel options: Tap and hold on the channel’s name or thumbnail until a pop-up menu appears.
- Check subscription details: In the pop-up menu, select “Subscription details.” This will take you to a new page displaying information related to your subscription.
- View subscription duration: On this page, look for “Joined” or “Subscribed since,” followed by a specific date next to it. This indicates when you first subscribed to that particular channel.
By following these steps, you can easily find out how long ago you started following someone on YouTube using only your mobile device. It’s a handy feature for those who wish to track their engagement with different channels over time.
Remember, being able to see how long you’ve been subscribed can be useful if you want insight into your viewing habits or simply enjoy reminiscing about when and why certain channels caught your attention. So go ahead and explore this feature in the YouTube mobile app today!
Alternative Method: Using the YouTube Studio App
If you’re unable to see how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube using the mobile app, don’t worry! There’s an alternative method that you can try using the YouTube Studio app. Here’s how:
- Download and Install YouTube Studio App: Start by downloading and installing the YouTube Studio app from your device’s app store. This app is specifically designed for creators but has some useful features for viewers as well.
- Sign in to Your Account: Open the YouTube Studio app and sign in with your Google account credentials. Make sure you use the same account that you use for subscribing to channels on YouTube.
- Navigate to Subscriptions Tab: Once signed in, tap on the menu icon (usually represented by three horizontal lines) located at the top-left corner of the screen. From there, select “Subscriptions” from the list of options.
- View Subscription Details: On the “Subscriptions” tab, you’ll find a list of all the channels you’re subscribed to. Look for a channel whose subscription details you want to view, and tap on it.
- Check Subscription Duration: After tapping on a specific channel, you’ll be able to see various details about your subscription, including its duration or how long ago you subscribed. The exact location of this information may vary depending on updates made by YouTube, so look for any timestamps or indicators related to your subscription period.
By following these steps within the YouTube Studio app, you should be able to find out how long you’ve been subscribed to a particular channel conveniently from your mobile device.
Please note that if this method doesn’t provide accurate results or if there are any changes in future updates, it’s always recommended to reach out directly to YouTube support for further assistance.